Country: United Arab Emirates (Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, located within the Emirates)
Languages: Arabic, Urdu, Hindi & English
Currency: Arab Emirate Dirham (AED)
Time Zone:Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) +3hrs to +4hrs
Climate: Temperatures ranging from 42 degrees in the summer to - 4 in the winter
Calling Code: +9714
The UAE educational system comprises of a variety of academic institutions - Schools, Colleges and Universities. Furthermore, there are several Training Institutes that offer professional qualification and training programs in various fields. Each institution has its own objective, structure, and admission requirements.
There are a few governmental universities and colleges in UAE where admission is restricted to nationals only. However, there are several private institutions where enrolment is open to any student who meets the admission requirements.
A student may enrol in any program of his/her choice. Programs may vary from academic, technical, and professional degree programs in various disciplines, preparing students for careers in research and professional practice in every field.
Indians form a large part of the population in the UAE. With increasing opportunities in petroleum, construction, banking and IT sectors there has been an exponential increase in these numbers over the past few years. While most Indian migrants are a part of the manufacturing and transport industries, a sizeable number also form a part of the professional services sector. With a proven track record of the Indian success story in the UAE, an education in the region will help you break into the job market in a city in the UAE or even back home.
The proximity to home makes Dubai a very lucrative study destination to consider. The multicultural environment with an increased influx of foreigners will give you the international exposure that is a very integral part of any international education experience. There is a strong presence of campuses of international universities in Dubai which makes it attractive for students looking to study in a global environment.
Current labour laws in Dubai do not allow the student to work part time. However post graduate students who manage to secure full time work must change from the university sponsored visa to an employer sponsored visa. Please note that the employer sponsored visas are not applicable to part time work.
• Abu Dhabi University
• London Business School, Dubai Campus
• Cass Business School, Dubai Campus
• Hult Business School
• Middlesex Dubai
• SP Jain
• Amity University-Dubai
• Herriot Watt Dubai Campus
• Institute of Management Technology
• Murdoch University
• University of Wollongong-Dubai
• Al Ghurair University
• The American College of Dubai (ACD)
• The American University in the Emirates (AUE)
• The American University in Dubai
• Birla Institute of Technology & Science - BITS, Pilani - Dubai (BPD)
• British University in Dubai (BUiD)
• Cambridge College International in Dubai
• Canadian University of Dubai (CUD)
• Michigan State University Dubai (MSU Dubai)
• University of Waterloo – UAE Campus
• Rochester Institute of Technology - Dubai (RIT Dubai)
Undergraduate Tuition Fee (Approx. in INR per year)
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
• Class-XII :+60%
• TOEFL/IELTS : +79/+6.0
Postgraduate Tuition Fee (Approx. in INR per year)
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
• Bachelor Degree: +60% • GMAT required for MBA /Other Master course in Finance and Management • TOEFL/IELTS +90/+6.5,+7.0(for MBA) • Work Exp.- 2-3 yrs
Cost of Living (Approx. in INR per year)
• Living cost- 5-9 lacs